Why is the security deposit in Bangalore so high?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amitabh 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin

We’re a tech company based in London and are looking to open a satellite office in Bangalore. We noticed that the security deposit seems to be 10 month which I think is pretty high. Why is the deposit so high?

#538 Reply

Tushika

I simply wnaetd to thank you yet again for your amazing site you have produced here. It really is full of useful tips for those who are really interested in this kind of subject, specifically this very post. You really are all amazingly sweet and also thoughtful of others and reading your blog posts is a good delight to me. And that of a generous present! Tom and I usually have excitement making use of your tips in what we should do in a few weeks. Our list is a kilometer long which means your tips will certainly be put to excellent use.

#543 Reply

aprdntxn

T0PQQp filnlevyrdll

#824 Reply

Amitabh

Realty market runs on rumours..One Simple thing is Demand and Supply..and Saturation point is not yet reached in bangalore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Why is the security deposit in Bangalore so high?
Your information:

1. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
RECENT POSTS
TESTIMONIALS

Thank you for the quick delivery! This was waaaay faster than the agent I hired earlier! I love the 21st century! — Prabhat Gupta, Bangalore

You guys are doing a great job here! I love how simple forms you have! Quick and efiicient. Got my agreement on time! Thanks! — Mohan Pillai, Chennai

What an awesome service! This really helps! — Naina Gurung, Toronto, Canada