What should be the notice period should I agree with my landlord?

Prepare your Rental Agreement in Minutes! – India Rental Agreement Forums Residential Property Questions What should be the notice period should I agree with my landlord?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  oasgkm 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin

I’m just about to sign the lease with my landlord in Bangalore. The Landlord suggested that we have notice period of 2 months. I have seen a lot of places that people have 1 month notice period. But I’m not sure whether if I should go with 2 month lease or negotiate it down to 1 month. What do you say?

#331 Reply

Davidaneeds

Chrome Web Store Google Chrome to Phone Extension

Choose Quality Bathroom Furniture Set Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at Alibaba.com.
    Please log in to WordPress.com to post a comment to your blog.
    Start sniffing and see what you like; I am sure that they can help find you what you are looking for. One suggestion I have for you is Paestum Rose by l’Eau d’Italie… it is dark, dry and gorgeous; my desert island fragrance.
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
    Effective range. 40 m (130 ft). Feed system.
    Sign in to view your account. Create a new Walmart.com account.

#559 Reply

Flyboii

Each parcel of land is retsrgeied with the county at least. Each county has a Register (or name like that), whose job is to keep track of who owns what. Or sometimes what is usually the same: What is owned by whom. Authorities keep this registry for two reasons (and sometimes it is two different offices): 1. to collect real estate taxes, and 2. to help property title and mortgages and other liens. So, yes. You can check if you have the address. Nowadays, you can check for ownership online. you can start googling the key words in your question or this answer and you’ll get the info. With the address, look for the Block and Lot numbers for the property. With that, you get the deed. The deed -or info taken from it- will tell you who is the owner. You can also call the County and ask for the address of the records office. Then you go there and get it (if you don’t want to use internet). Good luck.

#597 Reply

oasgkm

GQ0Lus ktpmdvybngrs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: What should be the notice period should I agree with my landlord?
Your information:

1. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
RECENT POSTS
TESTIMONIALS

You guys are doing a great job here! I love how simple forms you have! Quick and efiicient. Got my agreement on time! Thanks! — Mohan Pillai, Chennai

What an awesome service! This really helps! — Naina Gurung, Toronto, Canada

Thank you for the quick delivery! This was waaaay faster than the agent I hired earlier! I love the 21st century! — Prabhat Gupta, Bangalore