Water Damage and Your Insurance Company

This topic contains 213 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  EdwinUphok 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 214 total)
  • Author

Wally

This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep
    a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
    start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what
    you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

#8195 Reply

Maricela

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re
    working with? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you
    recommend a good web hosting provider at a honest
    price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

#8399 Reply

Billie

Quality content is the crucial to interest the visitors to
    pay a visit the web page, that’s what this web site is providing.

#8504 Reply

Jacquelyn

I love it when folks come together and share views.
    Great blog, continue the good work!

my site – Cheap Luxury Mulberry Black Messenger Bag (fine-jewellery.co.uk)

#13347 Reply

Sergio

dit :I work with small businesses every day that use the tgelhnoocy from the past 20 years to be more productive and efficient. As an example, the advent of the internet, broadband connections, and wireless tgelhnoocy have provided the following advances:1.) Bail Bond agents that have the ability to look at case files from their cell phones or laptops while in the field.2.) Print shops have the ability to pull up a proof from years ago with a few clicks as opposed to traipsing to the file cabinet and searching through scores of old paper copies.3.) I and many of my clients have the ability to email an invoice and accept credit/debit card payments online. This saves me money on postage and the time for traditional mail.4.) Police officers that can look up information in their cruisers, in the field.5.) Doctors, Chiropractors, and Dentists that can pull up medical records in a fraction of the time. Evaluating your previous prescriptions, x-rays, allergies, and much more.6.) Automated backup systems for businesses to keep their records redundantly stored off-site. This has helped virtually all my clients protect their data from fire, theft, and natural disasters.

#13350 Reply

Hola

Extremely nice post. I just stumbled upon your wolebg and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case Ie2€™ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more soon!xrumer

#13353 Reply

Indra

Christmas Cookie Walk at Agape Church of the BrethrenDon’t have time to make homemade cooekis or candy for the holidays? Don’t like to bake? Have a last minute get-together and need dessert? We have the solution for YOU! Come to the “Christmas Cookie Walk” at Agape Church of the Brethren, 11610 Lima Rd. (between Carroll and Dupont Roads) on Saturday, December 8, from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 noon. We will have many different varieties to tempt your taste buds. Some of the cooekis featured will be: holiday cut-outs, buckeyes, peanut butter blossoms, monster cooekis, and many more. We will also have a limited number of homemade Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples decorated for Christmas. Mark your calendars and get there early for best selection of these yummy treats at only $6.00/lb. Proceeds will be used for Women’s Fellowship projects and Outreach Ministries.In addition, holiday and gift items, handmade by Agape craftpersons, will be sold. A variety of wooden, quilted, knitted, crocheted, and “crafty” specialties are available with proceeds going to the Agape Women’s Fellowship projects. AND the youth group will be selling HUGE jelly beans as a fund raiser for their activities.Lots will be happening – hope you can join us! For more information call the church office at 260-489-6908.

#13354 Reply

Cynthia

This is kinda away issue even so require some ditocrien from a well established blog. Your site offered all of us valuable details to be effective on. You have done any excellent career! I had been studying a number of your site content on this website and i also consider this site is absolutely informative.

#13357 Reply

Natty

After study a few of the blogs inside your weitbse now, and that i really like your own approach to running a blog. I bookmarked it in order to my save web site listing and will probably be looking at once again quickly. Please check out my web site because properly as well as let me know what you think.

#13358 Reply

Ricardo

JOIN TEAM JOEY NATION!BUFFALO WILD WINGS IN AUBURN, IN Wednesday NOV. 14th from 6-8(Come on out!) You may contact for copnuos. 10% of all food purchases will be donated to help JOEY!**TEAM JOEY Christmas Extravaganza** Mark your Calendar!!Date: November 17th, 2012Time: 12:00pm 5:00pmLocation: Auburn First Christian Church,910 N. Indiana Ave. Auburn, IN (Just south of Rieke Park) SANTA will be there for a photo Opp, bring your camera, take all the pictures you need and make your Christmas Cards perfect, coloring table for kids to color pages for the Keller’s, Party lite candles, Premier Designs, a Certified Massage Therapist (for on the spot massage), home made Jams, bake sale, 31, Vault Denim, home made blankets, scarves and purses and many more things! SILENT AUCTION: Debrands chocolates gift baskets, American doll clothes, Cookie cottage gift baskets, Italian Grille gift cert, Albright’s Grocery gift Cert., movie baskets, longaberger baskets, Vera Bradley Bags and MUCH MUCH MORE! Please join us in making this a SUCCESS FOR JOEY!!!! Please share and mark your Calendar!

#13365 Reply

Ahmed

Rental car insurance ruunorandYou’ve finally gotten off the plane, picked your bag out of the 150 identical pieces of luggage on the carousel, and slogged your way over to the rental car counter. It’s late, you’re tired, and the last thing you want to have to do at this point is think any more than is absolutely required to get to your hotel and to take a shower.And then that darn guy behind the rental counter asks you the question: Do you want to purchase the additional insurance today? *sound of gears grinding*Well? Do you?The $20/day questionWell the answer is it depends.First, let’s examine what you get when you purchase the rental car insurance which usually isn’t actually insurance, it’s a liability waiver. It’s generally called a Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) or the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW). (There is also something called Personal Accident Insurance, or PAI, which specifically covers passengers not the vehicle.)When you spend that extra couple bucks a day, if you get t-boned by some schmuck not paying attention, it’s not your problem, put simply. The rental agency holds you harmless if you get in an accident, or if the car is stolen or damaged. You don’t pay anything else, your insurance company doesn’t get involved, and you walk away with (pretty much) no strings attached. It’s convenient.Here’s how three major car rental agencies explain their policies:Is the LDW/CDW worth the cost?So why wouldn’t you spring for the waiver insurance?Well, let’s say it’s $12/day (a pretty conservative figure). You have a 5-day rental. So that means that right there is another $60 on top of whatever you’re already paying in rental fees. So what? you say. My personal auto insurance also covers rental cars. That’s right, it certainly does. Of course, if something happens, you’re out the cost of the deductible on your insurance (which is probably a tad more than $60), your rates will most likely go up, and here’s the biggie rental car companies can charge you for loss of use, which means the loss of rental fees while the car is in the shop for repairs. In many states, personal auto insurance policies will not cover this expense you will be out of pocket for it.Check out what three top insurance companies had to say:Put it on the plastic? Well, you say, my credit card has some coverage on it. You’re right your credit card probably does offer some insurance coverage but that’s mostly on a secondary basis meaning your auto insurance company pays first, then you can submit a claim to your credit card company to pay for the deductible and possibly for loss of use charges. But do read the fine print on your credit card coverage here not all cards are created equal, and some provide very little additional coverage.Some info from the major credit/charge/debit card companies:Going international?A final consideration is where you plan on renting the car. If you’re overseas or even just in Canada or Mexico your auto insurance provider may not offer any coverage whatsoever. It would be rather a downer to rear end someone in Paris while sightseeing, then come home to a $10,000 bill for a wrecked rental.Property valuesMost rental companies also offer personal property insurance in addition to the liability waiver meaning that if your iPad gets stolen, you’ll get reimbursed. Again, yes, your auto or homeowners policy may cover this type of theft, but, once more, consider the deductible (and the hassle). Once you’ve thought about how much your deductible is, consider how much more likely items are to be stolen while on vacation especially if you’re in a tourist-heavy area.The bottom lineBefore you go off on a trip that requires a rental car, call up your insurance company and your credit card company. Get in writing exactly what they cover, and what they don’t. If you feel good about with the amount of coverage afforded to you via this route, go ahead and save the money at the counter.If you don’t feel comfortable with what you’ve got, you just don’t want to deal with the possible hassle of having to call the insurance, the credit card company, and the rental agent multiple times if something happens, or you just haven’t had a chance to look over your policy recently spend the cash.There’s something soothing about the piece of mind of total coverage not that you should decide to go drive your rental from the Vegas strip into Lake Mead to see if it floats but knowing you could walk away clean if you do, that’s one less thing to worry about while on vacation.GD Star Ratingloading…

#13375 Reply

Elena

dit :I work with small businesses every day that use the togonhlcey from the past 20 years to be more productive and efficient. As an example, the advent of the internet, broadband connections, and wireless togonhlcey have provided the following advances:1.) Bail Bond agents that have the ability to look at case files from their cell phones or laptops while in the field.2.) Print shops have the ability to pull up a proof from years ago with a few clicks as opposed to traipsing to the file cabinet and searching through scores of old paper copies.3.) I and many of my clients have the ability to email an invoice and accept credit/debit card payments online. This saves me money on postage and the time for traditional mail.4.) Police officers that can look up information in their cruisers, in the field.5.) Doctors, Chiropractors, and Dentists that can pull up medical records in a fraction of the time. Evaluating your previous prescriptions, x-rays, allergies, and much more.6.) Automated backup systems for businesses to keep their records redundantly stored off-site. This has helped virtually all my clients protect their data from fire, theft, and natural disasters.

#13378 Reply

Lucilene

Would you happen to have any falimy photo’s that were taken in Sterling that you would be willing to share? I live in Sterling and am interested in the history. Any photo’s that also include buildings are of interest.I remember your Aunt Francis and Uncle Dugan and Butch, they lived down the road from me when I was growing up.

#13380 Reply

Jerry

I had a rather hard time cooishng just one type of physician I would want to work for. So many of them fascinate me, and with me not really going into any medical field other than support, I never gave this any thought in the past. After reading the list, I am more favorable of working for a neonatologist. It is difficult to think about how neonatologist physicians sometimes have the most difficult job in the world, but I can only imagine how amazing it would be to be a part of saving a baby’s life. I had a coworker once whose baby was born at 36 weeks, and her baby had a lot of heart and lung problems. There were concerns about whether or not they would ever fully develop once she had him, but after many months in the NICU, and many scares that happened during it, the doctors were able to save him and he is now a very healthy 5 year old. It is because of that I have a higher interest in the neonatologist field.I hate to say which type of physician I would care less to work for, and it is because I worry that many will take it the wrong way. When I was 16, I used to help my mom at an assisted living home as a caregiver. We would get to work at 7:00 A.M. every morning to prepare breakfast for four of the elderly men and women that we were caring for. We would then make sure that all bedding was changed, rooms were cleaned, meals were prepared, and appointments were handled. We worked 12 hour days, and they were always grueling. The owner of the home made sure that everyone had their medicine and made it to their doctor appointments on time. However, she was more worried about getting paid for her services than actually helping the elderly. She would yell at them if they did something wrong, and even call them terrible names. My mom reported her and we both quit our job, but it has always left a sting in my heart since then. It is because of my experience with that situation that I do not think I could ever work for a gerontologist. I know that the situations would be much different, but ever since my experience with caring for elderly individuals it is very hard for me to think about assisting a physician in geriatrics because I worry that someone else might treat the elderly in the same way the owner of the home did. I am a firm believer that the elderly deserve the ultimate care and comfort when going through any treatment and aging in general, but I do not think I could ever work in that environment again.

#13382 Reply

Larissa

dit :Your current a ftsanitac job is going to continually be treasured every going. Blog post lucidity and then further financial debt expertise typically shines produced using post. Now-a-days aticles excellent essentially being used contained in each and every single excellent every single and every business. Which include material design within runners attract across essence hold contains none ideas feel that point out. Hassles credit vital holds without equally many electro-mechanical connected with innovation within just just just as your company due to reaching, picturing, establishing tandem by working with absolute perspective. So this means so these article is really mainly profoundly fruitful for audiences. Many thanks quite a bit pertaining offer you supplying these groups many of us good awe-inspiring contented. Albeit hang on your company updated imminent posting wearing hip attention.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 214 total)
Reply To: Water Damage and Your Insurance Company
Your information:

Prepare your Rental Agreement Online in minutes! No Brokerage Fees!